We all know the struggles with common motorcycle tank bags.
You always need two hands to open or close. You have to take off your gloves to pull the zipper or your either brake your finger before opening the bag. And always pull a rain cover on top to keep your stuff dry.
We wanted to change this.
Open it with one hand wearing gloves and ensure 100% waterproofness.
The top cover is like a sleeve. It slide over the whole bags to protect water coming inside the tank bag.
Then there is another fidlock magnetic buckle to close the top cover.
On the backside of the cover is a small stash pocket and before entering the main compartment there is another one.
Tank Bag weight is 0,8kg, capacity is 6 Litre.
On the inside there two small stash-nets and a removable divider to sort your belongings.
The mounting harness fit to any type of adventure bike. It easily mounts with a small duraflex buckle around the steering head and at the frame of the bike.
- BMW R1200GS / R1250GS as well as R1200GSA / R1250GSA
- Yamaha Tenere 700 and Tenere 700 Worl Raid
- Triumph Tiger 800, Tiger 900 and Tiger 1200 (all years)
- Honda CRF1000 and CRF1100 Africa Twin (standard and Adventure Sports)
- KTM 1X90 Advenutre (all years of construction)