Capabilities on the outside:
– “The Shield” The shield not only protects the main bag body, but also your valuables in the pannier. Furthermore, it offers the possibility of wet or dirty things that you do not want to carry inside the bag, to attach to the outside. In addition, 4 eyelets are attached to the main bag body, so that you can secure the valuables even better. Also a small pocket on the inside of the shield is convenient to stow, for example, a cable lock.
– on the top of ASKJA 34 is a CNC milled and black anodized bar, this is intended for closing and securing the bag with a cable lock. As a small highlight it also carries our #EATMYDUST logo.
– FIDLOCK Buckles, as you can easily see we have tried to equip the bag with top current products. Therefore, we rely on the magnetic closures from Fidlock. These not only look great and are extremely easy to close and open, they are also extremely robust!
– Here’s a little video that shows the way the mechanism of the buckles work – Video
– M.O.L.L.E. system, these days this should not be missing from any motorcycle bag. MOLLE simply offers a variety of ways to attach other accessories, such as our MicroBag or FirstAid Kit, but also many other options.
– F.Q.R.S. this stands for “Flex Quick Release System” and this refers to the holder system. Because this is not only quick to assemble and offers the possibility in seconds to attach or remove the bag but we have developed this together with an engineer to protect the rear frame of your bike in case of a hard crash. The mounting system is designed to yield in extreme impacts and thus absorb the resulting impact. Of course, all parts are individually replaceable and the bag will certainly survive this.
– Corner protector (optional accessory). As an accessory for ASKJA 34 there is a corner protector that is easy to attach, weighs little but effectively protects your bag from damage in a fall.
Capabilities inside the bag:
– ASKJA 34 is equipped with a 34 liter drybag that keeps the contents dry whether you’re riding in heavy rain, through a river crossing, or even crashing into the water.
– There are 3 inner pockets designed to insert PE reinforcements, making the bag semi-rigid. These can also be ideally used as a hiding place for documents or the like.
THE PICTURES PARTLY SHOW PROTOTYPE PARTS AND PLASTIC COMING OUT OF THE 3D PRINTER. THE FINAL PRODUCT MAY THEREFORE HAVE SUBTLE DEVIATIONS.
There are no reviews yet.